Greetings from Pacetti’s Marina, Campground and Fishing Resort located on Trout Creek, a tributary of the beautiful St. Johns River. We are a family operated Marina for over 85 years.
Whether you arrive by boat, auto, or RV, we can provide for your on site needs, comfort and enjoyment.
The marina offers docks, gasoline, wet and dry storage, bait, and a boat ramp. The campground provides hookups on shaded lots or waterfront sites. Also available are cabins, a Laundromat, showers, and storage.
ATTENTION: The 2018 Annual Speckled Perch Tournament will be Saturday, March 3!!!!
1. $50 PER BOAT.
2. MAX 3 PEOPLE PER BOAT
3. 8 POLES PER BOAT( 1 PERSON UP TO 8 POLES , 3 PEOPLE 8 +POLES TOTAL)
4. MINNOWS AND LURES ACCEPTABLE
5. NO DEDUCTION FOR DEAD FISH (SOME BOATS ARE NOT EQUIPPED TO KEEP FISH ALIVE)
6. START FISHING AT 7:00A.M
7. WEIGH IN STARTS AT 2:30 P.M
8. ALL BOATS MUST BE TIED TO DOCK BY 4:00 PM
9. WEIGH IN AT FISH CAMP DECK
10. ALL BOATS MUST BE COAST GUARD EQUIPPED
11. REMEMBER TO CHECK FISHING LICENSE
12. PLEASE PREPAY OR PAY CASH SATURDAY MORNING. SUSAN HUNTER WILL COLLECT ENTRIES.
13. YOU MAY RETURN TO DOCK DURING TOURNAMENT FOR BAIT
14. YOU MAY NOT TRAILER BOAT OFF PREMISIS. LAUNCH AT PACETTI’S AND YOU MAY RUN BY WATER TO YOUR FISHING HOLE.
YOU THINK YOU GOT PROBLEMS?!?!?!?!
WE GOT WORMS!!!
TOURNAMENT PRIZES (5 FISH AGGREGATE):
· 1ST PLACE 50% OF POT
· 2ND PLACE 30% OF POT
· 3RD PLACE 20% OF POT
OPTIONAL BIG FISH CALCUTTA – $10 PER BOAT FOR BIGGEST FISH OF THE TOURNAMENT (PAYS 100%)